Service is at the heart of everything we do at Arkansas Home Medical. We don’t just sell a customer a product; we offer solutions and comfort to friends. We know that durable medical equipment, home oxygen and pharmacy customers have questions about their products and treatments. If you have questions about hospital beds, manual wheelchairs, bathroom safety devices, ramps, home oxygen therapy supplies or pharmacy medication, you can count on Arkansas Home Medical. We will work with the patient, caregiver and any other professionals to be sure the patient gets the most from their products and services.
Are you a "snowbird" visiting our area in the winter months and need durable medical equipment or home oxygen?
Arkansas Home Medical is there for you! We'll work with you and your provider back home to ensure you have the best care and the best products wherever you are.
Our services include:
- Pick-up and delivery with the State of Arkansas
- 24 hour emergency service
- Evaluation of client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Providing Home Safety Evaluations
- Portable or Permanent Ramps for your home/office
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources and reworking of denied claims
- Preparing compliance reports for doctors and insurance companies on the patient’s behalf
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Pharmacy Services with medication management and home delivery
- Cleaning of equipment and loaner products while client's product is in for service
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Providing additional E tanks at no charge
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- Accepting Medicare assignment
- Much, much more!
Questions? Please contact us by email or call the location in your area today.
1101 Museum Rd Ste 6
106 East Nome
129 Bone St